Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guest Writer

Hi guys,

One of my fellow bloggers has offered to assist us in our quest to becoming 5K runners/joggers. She's a former running coach and has graciously offered to write posts on this blog site, providing tips and tricks to help us with our training for the 5K. I've given her author privelages on this site so she can post directly. She also maintains a blog of her own. Check it out here.

Anyway, I think it's absolutely fantastic that she's agreed to do this and I'm confident that the information will be quite beneficial to us. Thanks again Veg Next Door.

I am also planning to ask my trainer to post any strength training and any other tips that can compliment our running training.

That's it for now...I will be posting some info tomorrow.

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment